RECEIVE UP TO $20,000 IN DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE!
The Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH), acting with the Arizona Home Foreclosure Prevention Funding Corporation (AHFPFC), to provide down payment assistance to qualified homebuyers purchasing a primary residence in 17 targeted municipalities in Arizona. The assistance is an incentive to purchase in targeted housing markets that have been hardest-hit by foreclosures.
The ADOH “Pathway to Purchase” P2P Down Payment Assistance Program provides an attractive 30-year fixed-rate mortgage with a Down Payment Assistance (DPA) second mortgage equal to 10% of the purchase price, up to a maximum of $20,000.
• 30-year fixed-rate mortgage – for today’s interest rates visit: http://www.ehousingplus.com/available-programs/arizona/arizona-hfa/
• The DPA second mortgage is a five–year forgivable lien against the subject property at a 0% interest rate and no required monthly payments.
• The down payment assistance (DPA) can be used toward the down payment and / or closing costs. DPA is only available in conjunction with a Pathway to Purchase first mortgage and is funded by AHFPFC / ADOH at the mortgage loan closing.
Homebuyer Eligibility Requirements:
• Mortgage for the purchase of a Owner occupied, Primary Residences only.
• Borrower(s) Income not to exceed $89,088.
• Purchase Price limit not to exceed $356,352.
• Availble on Fannie Mae HFA Preferred mortgages only. o Maximum LTV of 95.0%
• Minimum Credit Score of 640
• Existing Single-Family, Townhomes or Condo’s – new construction is not allowed.
• 12% charter min. MI on LTV’s 90.0%, 16% charter min. on LTV’s 90.01%- 95.0%. (MI payment options, borrower paid monthly, single and split premium).
• Maximum 45% debt-to-income ratio and Fannie Mae HFA Preferred (variation of FNMA HomeReady) underwriting guidelines apply.
• All homebuyers are required to complete a pre purchase homebuyer education course through a HUD-approved homebuyer education provider. Options include online, over-the-phone and in person.
Pathway to Purchase Eligible Cities:
• The Program is limited to the following 17 Cities: o Arizona City, Avondale, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Douglas, El Mirage, Fort Mohave, Goodyear, Huachuca City, Laveen, Maricopa, Red Rock, Sierra Vista, Snowflake, Tucson, Yuma.
The Homebuyer MUST work through one of ADOH approved and participating mortgage lenders. The lender will be your point of contact throughout the process, working with the homebuyer to obtain a program qualifying mortgage and registration for the down payment assistance.
Funding for the Pathway to Purchase DPA Second Mortgage Program is provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury through the Troubled Asset Relief Program; Hardest-Hit Fund. The P2P Program has a $48-million-dollar commitment and is available on a first come first serve basis. *Program details subject to change.
Mayra Munoz, Realtor®
Diamondback Realty, L.L.C.
17505 N. 79th Ave #211 Glendale, AZ 85308
Direct: 602-377-3452 Fax: 602-680-3426